Tuesday 3 May 2011

Seabed project: orthographical drawings


I've started to do some of the orthographical drawings for the seabed project. These are used to create the models from. I've only done the two sections of the boat and the fish as I want to leave the diver until after the main scene is complete. I'm not going to do orthographical drawings for the rocks as I might have to change those as I go along to make them fit into the scene. I'm not sure what  my budget would be with each of the assets, but I'm going to create the ship first as its the main focus. After that I'm going to work out what everything else should be, and maybe adjust the ship. The next step is to make the front of the ship, so I'll post up my progress on that next. Not sure how long it's going to take me before it starts looking alright, hopefully only a couple of weeks.












No comments:

Post a Comment