Thursday 12 May 2011

Seabed project: wip


Just an update on the summer project. I've started to build the scene, and it's pretty much finished. I haven't textured it yet, but the models themselves are complete. I might tweak them a bit from these renders. I'm happy with the outcome, it turned out a lot better than I expected. I 'm going to do a paint over, and begin the unwrap this next week, although I've run into some problems. My tablets started to play up, so I can't paint the textures. However, I'm going to go into the computer labs and use one of the tablets in there, so I should be able to get the work done. Hopefully I'll be able to fix my tablet and won't have to buy a new one.



I've also started some work on the fish. these aren't completely finished, but I like how they're turning out. They're really low poly, about 50 tris each, but this is because there is going to be a lot of them. I haven't added them into the scene yet because they're not finished, as they still need normal and specular maps to complete them. I'm also working on a shark, another fish and the seaweed.




After all this is textured I'm going to start on the diver.

No comments:

Post a Comment